Thursday, April 18, 2013

Getting Back Into It..

Yesterday was a complete fail in regards to posting what I ate. Basically, the night before last night I took a NyQuil to help me feel better. It was a slow start yesterday; I pretty much slept until I had to get up, got ready for work, worked, and went home to rest some more. Not very eventful, but I think I needed that rest to help me get back up on my feet.

I woke up feeling much better today. I decided to take it easy at the gym; I only spent 40 minutes doing cardio at not that much of an intensity either. Tomorrow I'll definitely be ready to take on the weights and start getting back into the habit. It was great knowing that I was sweating out the sickness today at the gym. I love being able to burn between the 400-500 calorie range during cardio days, even if it's just for 40 minutes.

There are so many times in a day where I contemplate going on a "cleanse" or a diet. But in reality, I know it's not going to happen. The most I'll ever try is the detox or cleansing teas. I'm also thinking about starting taking green coffee bean supplements and/or raspberry keytones. Both help with burning maximum fat which I definitely need! Both are quite affordable at the drugstore so I'll make sure to take a look at those soon. Have any of you tried either of them? My boyfriend and I also got some samples of fat burning pills at a supplement store. What we have are samples so at most, I'll try each pill for a day. We'll see how that goes.


Breakfast of champions! ;) Corn Pops with almond milk.

Lunch is served! Veggies and protein. LOVES IT!

My snack before work! Hard boiled egg, half a banana and a peanut butter and banana smoothie (ice, almond milk, half a banana and a teaspoon peanut butter). 

Had two sips of this and I was done. This was way too salty for me!

A classic, turkey and avocado sandwich from Demitri's in Alameda.

I just HAD TO! I always need some crunch with my sandwiches.

And if you're wondering, I do take protein powder shakes before and after my workouts. I'm also considering taking pre-workouts for the days where I weight train. I also take my daily dose of vitamins (cranberry, biotin, fish oil omega-3 and calcium)!

No comments:

Post a Comment