Thursday, July 25, 2013

25th Birthday: The Time of My Life!

Since David and I are Annual Passport Holders at Disneyland, I decided that it would only be right for me to celebrate my 25th birthday at the happiest place on Earth! I'm so glad I decided to drive down to Southern California because this trip was probably one of the best trips I've had in such a long time. It was just me, David, and Disney. I embraced everything we did; from the food to the rides we rode over and over again. 

I made it a goal of mine to stop by Disney Innovations; can you believe out of all my visits to Disneyland, I've never been inside?! Anyways, the reason why I wanted to go was to see all of the Iron Man armor that they were featuring. It was pretty awesome to see everything!

It's always a must for us to attend the Mad T Party. It's definitely worth it and it's a great place to grab a drink, have fun and dance your booty off.


We also met the legend himself, Mickey Mouse! And it was great taking a picture with his cute little dog Pluto as we were leaving the park during our last night. 

This trip definitely opened up my eyes, allowed me to let go, and open my eyes. I was told that I have a "zest" for life, and I totally feel like I should embrace that. We only have one life, so we might as well use it to live and have fun. Of course, worries and stress come with many things, but it's our decision to limit it all to just be happy. Things will happen when they are meant to happen and not one moment sooner. 

'Cuz baby you're a firework! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment